Lviv - Bayreuth
Kyiv AS-Stuttgart Airport
12:00 Lviv AV
10:20 Dresden railway station
12:30 Zwickau ┬аrailway station
13:20 Hof Autohof Munchberg
- from 168 h 1 min and more before departure - 70% of the cost of trip
- from 72 h 1 min to 168 h 1 min before departure - 50% of the cost of trip
- from 24 h to 72 h 1 min before departure - 50% of the cost of trip
- from 3 h after departure, but to 24 h before departure - 100% of the cost of trip
- more 3 h after departure - travel costs are not refundable
- The ticket price includes 2 standard seats 80 * 50 * 30 cm, with a total weight of up to 40 kg and hand luggage weighing up to 5 kg. In case of excess, the passenger pays for each extra kg. Excess amount exceeding the norm will also be charged for each additional bed - 15 EUR (UAH equivalent at the rate of the National Bank on the day of payment), if there are available seats in the luggage compartment.
- ÿThe price, size and quantity of luggage to and from the transfer cities are subject to the rules of carriage of the respective carrier (details are specified by the manager).
- Hand luggage - these are only personal items and belongings of the passenger belonging to him as personal property, weighing up to 5 kg and in their size in the passenger cabin of the bus can be placed without any difficulty in the individual luggage net (up to 1 kg) or luggage (up to 4 kg). In any case, carry-on luggage should be placed so that it does not interfere with other passengers during the trip.
- Periodic: from 26.11.2021 to 26.11.2021, inc. - 30%
- Periodic: from 19.11.2021 to 19.11.2021, inc. - 30%
- Periodic: from 24.11.2021 to 24.11.2021, inc. - 30%
Buses from the city Lviv
- Lviv ➜ Ankona
- Lviv ➜ Aschaffenburg
- Lviv ➜ Augsburg
- Lviv ➜ Baden Baden
- Lviv ➜ Bari
- Lviv ➜ Bayreuth
- Lviv ➜ Berlin
- Lviv ➜ Bielefeld
- Lviv ➜ Bielsko Biała
- Lviv ➜ Bolesławiec
- Lviv ➜ Bolonga
- Lviv ➜ Bonn
- Lviv ➜ Bratislava
- Lviv ➜ Braunschweig
- Lviv ➜ Bremen
- Lviv ➜ Brno
- Lviv ➜ Brzeg
- Lviv ➜ Budapest
- Lviv ➜ Byaliy Bur
- Lviv ➜ Bydgoszcz
Bus from Lviv to Bayreuth
The modern world is so attractive and attractive that it is simply not possible to resist travel. It’s more convenient for someone to fly a plane, someone is more familiar with riding a train, but most of the passengers still prefer bus rides.
For those who truly appreciate overland travel and travel, we offer the from Lviv to Bayreuth bus route. Sitting in a comfortable chair of the bus and watching how amazing landscapes change outside the window, people are immersed in their dreams, and they are the real engine of progress.
I wonder where you can buy bus tickets from Lviv to Bayreuth and what is their price?
You can buy bus tickets without any fuss through the online service E-Vokzal . The purpose of our service is to help our customers as conveniently and quickly as possible to purchase bus tickets in Ukraine, as well as from Ukraine to Poland, Russia, Belarus, Germany, the Czech Republic, Italy and other European countries. The E-Vokzal service offers bus tickets from Lviv to Bayreuth at the most affordable prices, as it belongs to the carriers themselves.
How do I find all the information about the bus route?
We tried to create the most convenient and intuitive interface for you. Due to this, indicating the number of passengers, city and date of departure, you get complete information about the direction from Lviv to Bayreuth :
exact bus schedule, etc.
Using the service E-Vokzal , you can choose the most suitable route and purchase a bus ticket from Lviv to Bayreuth at a convenient time for you, sitting at your own computer or mobile device, paying for it in a way convenient for you.
Still do not believe that the trip can be safe, comfortable, and most importantly affordable? The online service E-Vokzal will help you make sure of this!